Imagine asking a city, “Where can I build 80 multifamily units?”
What if you can have a conversation with a city? What would you ask a city if it could respond? I would have so many questions.
Deepblocks continues to grow as an interface to interact with all cities. For now, it is simple and catered to real estate development. For example, through our software, you can ask the city the following questions:
- Where can I build 200 units?
- Where can I build 200 units, and there is less than 5,000 SF of an existing building?
- Where can I build 200 units, less than 5,000 SF of an existing building, and the median rent is above $2,700/mo?
How to use city data to find investment opportunities?
With our Market Scanner feature, the city will respond by highlighting all properties that meet such criteria. This is the power of data digitization and integration. The interface can combine the data and provide complex answers. Although not yet in our software, our internal system can now ask:
- What neighborhoods have the highest growth trends across population, income, rents, and construction?
- What neighborhoods have the highest growth trends and the lowest market values (still low rent and income)?
- What neighborhoods have the highest growth trends, lowest market values, and projected land constraints in 4-5 years?
Let us know what you would like to ask your city.
Get in touch if you want us to include more features.