Fort Worth census tract 1139.46 has a median income of $123K and is the second fastest-growing population density.

What is happening in Fort Worth, Texas’s most luxurious and fastest-growing tract?

Tract 1139.46 has the second fastest-growing population density in Fort Worth, Texas. Out of the top five in this category, it has the highest median income of $123K. The race distribution is relatively homogeneous, with the white population making up almost 90% and Hispanics and Asians the remaining 10%. 

Is any vacant land left in Fort Worth, Texas’s tract 1139.46?

There is a considerable land constraint with approximately 1,222 properties in tract 1139.46, and only 19 are vacant. The inventory is relatively new, with more than 90% built after 2000. The remaining 10% was all constructed between 1998 and 1999. There were no structures built before 1998. 

Are any development opportunities available in Fort Worth’s tract 1139.46?

I modeled three of the 19 vacant sites, two multifamily and one industrial. The first multifamily is small, with three buildings hosting 138 two-bedroom units costing $33M to build. The second multifamily is more extensive, with ten buildings and 373 units, costing $99.5M.

I modeled 300,000 SF of industrial space in the third site to service the surrounding communities. In a mile radius of this industrial site, there are approximately 30,000 people. This project would cost $45M to build. 

Every week we source development sites in a different neighborhood.
Join us and see how we are streamlining site selection and feasibility analysis.

HOT LEADS

Every Wednesday at 1PM EST on LinkedIn.

Need a boost in your development pipeline? See how you can find new development leads instantly.

Get to know the team.

Follow Us

Contact Support

Make sure you leave a detailed message so that we can be of optimal services.